Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Begginings

And so it begins!  I suppose now is as good a time as ever to inaugurate this little project. 
So here is the first thought:
I hope that this blog will be a cozy place for anyone who stops by, much like a chalet on a midwinter ski in the alps.  I hope that all ye lucky visitors who end up here by clicking the "next blog" link to your wildest abandon take a moment to see if this is for you.  Of course, by the time this post is made, more will be on the way, and doubtless, many a reader might never see it unless they skim the archives (assuming I have readers at some point ;D ).  I won't try to advertise this blog (yet).  I want to see what happens.  I want to see if anyone interesting comes wandering down the same paths I do...
Onward and Upward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment